TEMPLET STENMARK 86 EDITION
Mounted Lens for Sunny Conditions:
17% Light Transmission
86 wins. 86 goggles.
There are skiers, then there are Skiers. Then there’s Ingemar Stenmark. The world’s most legendary ski racer with an unsurpassed 86 World Cup victories spellbound nations during 15 years bringing the thrill of skiing into livingrooms all over the world. Skiing would not be what it is today without this man who dominated the World Cup so completely that they had to change the rules to stop him from winning! Ingemar is a fundamental part of the Spektrum family and together we have developed a goggle that has his six decades of skiing expertise and immaculate attention to detail baked into it’s very essence. Focusing on great field of vision, a fantastic fit and no unnessecary parts that can cause trouble, it is the essence of what a goggle should be. Uncomplicated, straight to the point and mellow - just like Ingemar.
The Templet Ingemar Stenmark 86 Edition is available in a limited number of 86 goggles and every one is numbered and signed by Ingemar making it a true collectors item.
- Stenmark signature on lens
- Limited edition, only 86 goggles made
- Numbered certificate with Stenmark signature included
- Hi-quality polycarbonate lens with 100% UV protection
- Bendable TPU frame
- Matte finish customized painting
- Perfect fit Tri-density face foam
- Helmet compatible
- Dual lens system
- Mirror or Revo finish on lens
- Air-flow lens system
- Anti-fog treatment
- Hi-quality extra wide nylon strap with jaquard stripe
- Gripper silicone at inside strap
- Exclusive Hypalon label with metal logo badge
- Printed Spektrum logo on lens
- Spare lens included
- Microfiber goggle bag included